Busy Week, finally good weather!
 |
| Weekend started out thursday with me trying to help Jeff pick up a "free camper". I wanted to help because I was the one that forwarded the craigslist ad to him. so I felt I should help. It Looks good from the outside. |
 |
| Not so good on the inside. We did not have luck thursday night. and did not get it loaded. winch was breaking and we did not bring the correct tools. Work is busy, and Jeff had to go back on Friday morning to complete the task. |
 |
| Jeff Succeeded in loading the stinky camper on Friday morning. Lots of work. Hope I can help him get it fixed back up. these campers are pretty unique, and not many of them around. hate to have to send one to the junk pile. | | |
|
 |
| Going camping in the GMC again this weekend. Macy is here loving the front seat. We are going to Carlos State Park, in Alexandria, Minnesota. |
 |
| Here is our site. not too far from the water. not too crowded. Carlson Family, and Jeff joined again. This weekend the weather is much better. and really decent for early May. It is also fishing opener, but I did not try to fish. |
 |
| Macy and Paige wanted to play in the water. It must of been cold! |
 |
| Jeff is helping the kids get all marsh-mellowed up. Paige loves smores. |
 |
| My boat is still in storage. and the water is cold. But nice to see the calm water. |
 |
| Sunday was Mother's day. Here is a picture of the kids with their wonderful Mother. |
|
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. We had a great time. Next big trip scheduled for the motorhome, is dune buggy weekend up in Gilbert, MN. June 8th, 9th and 10th.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home