Jon Roche Web Blog

Easy way to post pictures and happening.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Girls Trip with the GMC without me.

There goes my three girls off to Park Rapids, MN.  about 130 miles north.  I am staying home to work on my old jeep.
 
Picture Jennifer  sent of the camp site.  She was visiting a friend of hers.  Site is not level, the rear is sitting on the ground.
Paige on her first night on the top bunk. 
Paige playing in the back of the GMC.  Looks like she is having fun.
Macy playing her games. 

Jennifer did great.  she got up to park rapids fine.  but on the way home, the GMC finally broke down on her.  a call into AAA and got it towed the last 60 miles home.  Turns out it was  a little plastic gear that stripped out, and that gear tells it when to shift.  So the GMC would not shift out of 1st gear.  I had a spare gear, and I fixed it the following weekend. 

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home